Sunday 12 September 2010

First Day At College!!!

My first day at college was very nerve-racking, firstly because I didn't know what to expect and secondly I was scared. However I enjoyed my first day.


We had to make an item of clothing, it could be anything but my group and I made a blazer out of many cut out circles..

here's the front and the side view





















and here is the back..well we couldn't decide what to do at the back so we added some folded circles going across the back to add more detail..





















And this is what we did on my first day at college. I really enjoyed working with my team and extremely happy with the end result. We weren't sure how this was going to develop or turn out but I enjoyed this exercise.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment