Thursday 15 September 2011

First day in college.

Yesterday was my first day in college. I was really excited because I get to see all my friends again in college. It felt like yesterday that I was on my first year in college I cannot believe that I am on my second year and soon to be a University student.

We received our new brief yesterday and I am really excited about it. The brief is called 'Design Principle in art and design', it's about how form relates to function, sustainability and design principle not only in fashion but also in architectures, cars, furnitures and other things.

The first thing that I have to do is to research what are the design principles, what is meant by it and research into sustainable designs. I have also looked at ethical, recycled and organic fabric.

I am looking forward for this new brief and I can actually feel that I am back in college.




No comments:

Post a Comment