Saturday 4 February 2012

Designers...

I have thought about designers that would probably influence and inspire me throughout my research. The designers that I have chosen relates to my concept/theme which are military and Asian culture. I like the collections of Guo Pei, André Kim, Qi Gang, Viktor & Rolf, Alexander McQueen and Tsau Meiyue because of their strong sharp silhouette, colour palette and diverse shapes used in their garments.
You probably haven't heard some of these designers but I absolutely love their collections I may not know much about all of their collections but I think some might relate to my theme.

Here are some of the collections that I have found,

Jeremy Scott Spring 2012 RTW collection

Part1
Part2


Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 RTW collection




Guo Pei Fall/Winter 2010 collection



I'll post some more update next time. Thank you for reading ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment