Thursday 23 February 2012

First day of my London treck....

This week it has been fun, exciting and exhausting week for me because I was in London visiting museums, exhibitions, fabric shops and looking at market levels for my final major project.

On the day that I arrived in London the first thing that I visited was the V&A. It was interesting because there were things that relates to my theme (Military and Asian culture) and others that I think could relate to my FMP. 


















The other place that I got to visit was Sloane Street were designer shops are located to. It was kind of a weird because the shops were very expensive looking and I feel like I shouldn't be there. I got to do some market research while I was there though so that was good. 



Thank for reading ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment