Wednesday 5 June 2013

Rewind?,,..

Hey everybody, I have come back after awhile. I have just finish my first year in university. Time flies by so fast, this time last year I was getting ready to start university. Anyhow, I don't have much to say except that I'm really excited for the summer holidays. Finally I get to spend time with my family up north, although I think I'll miss the busy and convenient transport of London. It'll be my time to work and earn some money for the next year of university.
Lately I have been busy house/flat hunting with my two friends to live in next year. We have never thought that it would be that hard to find a flat that all of us like and that would fit into our budget. But anyways we have found one that is exactly how we pictured our flat was going to be and it isn't too far from our university YAY!. We all can't wait to move in and start decorating our new home for the rest of our journey.
A lot of my friends are really obsess with eating food especially asian food and so am I so for the last few months we have been eating out and going out to central London but I couldn't take a lot of photos like before but here are a few from my friends to show you. We also like to spam photo booths or cameras as we are just typical asians (well some are blood related asian but they are more asian than I am). 







FOOD!!





My friends also helped me do a photo shoot for the outfits that I have made this year and here's the behind -the-scene photo.






No comments:

Post a Comment