Wednesday 12 June 2013

Standing still....








Last week was quite an eventful week for the 3rd year fashion and fashion textile students of my university as they just successfully showcased their collections in the Truman Brewery show. I was part of the backstage dressers for the show and I honestly feel amazed by the creative collections that they have worked hard to put together over their last year of their university. I really like a few of the collections in particular are the menswear collection, as they stood out the most in my opinion and they appealed more to me than the womenswear collection. Unfortunately I didn't get a good photo backstage, if I find the image online I will post it up ASAP. Congratulations again to all of the 3rd year fashion and fashion textile students. Goodluck to all of them for the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron, doing clear out & your Ed fashion portfolio is still here at Mid Cheshire. Do you want to come and pick up? Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick, I dont mind when can I come and pick it up?

      Delete