Sunday 28 November 2010

Enrichment Week

This week we had an enrichment week, (where everyone goes off for a trip or do other course to get the taste of them), my course went to Antwerp, Belgium. I didn't go because it was too expensive. So instead of going to Belgium, I went to go and experience different courses on the main campus.
On the first day, I took wellbeing, which is about relaxation, massages and meditations. I enjoyed that day because it was all relaxed and calm, it almost felt like we weren't in college that day. I also learnt that being relaxed and calm would help me concentrate better on my college work. When we did the meditation, this girl fell asleep and she didn't realize that she was snoring, it was really funny. Then we got taught about different healing stones/crystals and that they could be worn or displayed in your house. There are different stone/crystal for different type needs on a person.
The second day was completely different as the first day because we were learning about CAD, which is a software that most architect use to draw instead of doing it straight on paper. I didn't enjoy this course as much as the first day firstly because it was all done on the computer and I'm not too good on computers, and secondly there was only three girls on the course (can you imagine us with twelve boys in the room). I think that i would be useful using CAD in the future because I could use it for making pattern blocks and drawing illustration on the computer.

Thats what I did for the enrichment week. Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment