Wednesday 18 January 2012

Final Major Project...

Recently I received the new brief for the final major project for my final year in college. For this brief I will be working as a designer for my own label or in this case, for my final collection for the college fashion show. I will also carry out a wide-range of relevant research from primary and contextual sources, through which I will continue to develop my visual language skills and the ability to communicate my ideas.
The first thing that I did was to discuss my ideas for my final theme with my tutors. Then I needed to research the theme in more depth and experiment in my sketchbook. I will be visiting museums such as the Victoria and Albert museum in London and Leeds Royal Armouries along with other exhibitions, places etc for my primary research as well as sources. This would then help me with my inspirations and my designing processes. Once I finished with my research I will then start to design and experiment with pencil as well as fabrics on my sketchbook. This will help me produce my 50 designs by picking out what had worked throughout my experiments.
That is all for now I will see you on my next post. Thanks for reading!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment