Saturday 20 July 2013

I-ce Cream?..

As it has been tremendously hot these days my siblings and I have been begging our dad to take us to the ice cream farm which is located not far away from where we live but he's been too busy with work. However today my dad asked us if we wanted to go to the ice cream farm, of course we said yes. So off we went to the ice cream farm. It was really nice place to relax and cool down with some freshly made ice creams. The barn converted ice cream place has a cooling and calm atmosphere as it wasn't busy when we arrived. The decoration and interior of the barn suits well with the countryside atmosphere. The splash of colour also helps brighten up the place. I would totally want to go back again and again because of the ice cream and the environment.  Here's what the ice cream farm looks like.









No comments:

Post a Comment