Friday 4 February 2011

Flora Bond

The other day when I was going through my high school stuff I came across my old art sketchbook. I was looking through the book to see if I could find something interesting which would help me in my research to add to my sketchbook for college. Eventually, I did find something interesting, the images below, but I don't know who the artist was. There was a name at the bottom of the image, so I was like, "this could be the artists name", so I looked it up and it was. Her name is Flora Bond and she makes accessories that are handmade and I thought that her work looked simple but elegant, also romantic. Here is some of her work that I found very interesting and creative.





I was inspired by her work and tried to incorporate it when I was developing my design for the accessory I intend to manufacture.

No comments:

Post a Comment