Thursday 17 February 2011

Fund raising

Our fashion show for college is getting closer and closer as the days goes by and I need to raise some money for the show. So I was thinking of what to do to raise some money. Siri, Kathryn and I discussed things that we could do to raise money and Siri came up with and amazing idea that we could do, crochet flowers. We have decided that we're going to make this because Siri has already learnt how to crochet some flowers so we do not have a problem, then we also discussed who is going to do what so Kathryn bought some safety pins that we could use to attach on the crochet flowers and she also made some bags for the flowers. I felt so bad because they have done a lot already, all I had to do was buy some bobby pins for your hair. On tuesday, pattern cutting lesson, we learnt how to manufacture frills/gathering I though that it looked really nice so I experimented with the ones that I made and I could make a flower shape from the gathering that I learnt. After that lesson I came home and made some more of the gatherings and sewed them on a bobby pins.


No comments:

Post a Comment