Wednesday 22 June 2011

MMU trip photos (art and design section)

As I have mentioned from my previous post here are some of the photos that I have taken from my trip to MMU. These pieces are made by the art and design students from the university. There are loads of photos that I have taken that are interesting and amazing, I have tried to narrow it down as much as possible for you guys. Enjoy!!














I found this illustration inspiring for my own illustration since I have not made mine yet. The detailing is really interesting to me.






This is one of the dresses that I find interesting because of the pleats.







This dress is beautiful just looking at it makes me feel excited.





OMG this is my first time seeing a dress that is made out of interfacing. At first I thought it was made out of paper but as you look at it closer you can see that it is made out of interfacing.



This dress is inspired by chicken feet. It looks like a scare crow from afar.









My next post will be photos from the fashion and textiles section. I hope you like the photos.. xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment