Friday 3 June 2011

What a day,,


Even though I was not meant to go in college today I have decided to go in to get my patterns cut out of my fabrics. I have actually done a lot today cutting out my patterns and ovelocking them, thanks to my tutors for their help hehe. I can not relax yet because there is still a lot to cut out, overlock and sew after that then I could relax.

Some of my patterns,,,


The weather today was sunny and hot so we, my friends and I, decided to go to the pub to get something to eat for lunch. We sat outside for get tanned while waiting for our food. After we had eaten, Alex and I discovered a path near the river so we decided that we would go for a trek and dragged along Siri with us. We got really excited because it was our first time going for a walk near the river, we were shouting "wooahh there's a duck", "there's fishes on the river" and "aawww that looks pretty". We took loads of pictures along the way and here are some of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment