Wednesday 22 June 2011

Model Rehearsals.

Today was the day before the fashion show. I was really excited because my peers and I get to watch the rehearsals for the first time. I also helped out setting things out e.g. sewing machines and more. It was very hectic backstage and I never thought that it was going to be that hectic and hot back there.
I also had a chance to dress a model which made me nervous and excited. I was dressing the same model that is wearing my dress plus I also had to dress two different out fits to my model. The model that was wearing my dress could not walk properly because the dress was too long so I had to unpick the last frill off to reduce the length.
I cannot believe that the fashion show is tomorrow time has just flown so fast. I am really really excited for tomorrow. We have an afternoon show and evening show tomorrow so it will be a very long day for my peers and I.
I will update you about the show tomorrow. Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment