Wednesday 29 June 2011

My first styling workshop


Today was my first styling workshop. My session probably took 1-2 hour because I have to do my models hair and make-up by myself. I really enjoyed doing the styling workshop because I got to work with Jemma Sawyer, a professional stylist, Charlotte Green, my model and photography student name Lizzy Kirkman. From the shoot I have manage to get some copy of the photos that Lizzy has taken (unedited). I am really pleased with the outcome and how the photos look.
For the hair and make-up, I kept it simple by having Charlotte's hair in a bun and her make-up not too dark. Here are a few photos that was taken from the shoot, it isn't edited by the way. I will post the edited photos as soon as I receive them from the photographer.












No comments:

Post a Comment