Wednesday 25 January 2012

Ideas and theme...

For this post I will talk about my ideas and theme for my final major project which I recently posted a few days ago.I am really excited about this because I get to choose whatever themes and ideas I want for my final collection.
My first idea was military, which is very masculine, structured and has strong silhouette then I wanted to combine some feminine touch to it so I added Asian culture, which is feminine, subtle and bright colour. I also wanted to zome of my summer homework that I have done over the summer holidays. I took some picture of the fishes and other sea life in the aquarium that I went to in London. I reallu like the patterns and colours of the fishs I thought that I could use those as pattern or prints for my final collection.I will look at designers such as Gou Pei, Andre Kim, Jason Wu etc. to get some inspiration and ideas for my sketchbook.
 I also have to decide whether to look at British military uniform or Asian military uniform.

Here are some images that I have put together to help you get an idea of what I am talking about.

British Military Uniform


Korean traditional Military Unform

Military Inspired Jackets


Hanbok
 



Kimono



Sea life









Thank you for reading and I'll see you in my next post ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment