Wednesday 18 January 2012

Final illustrations for portfolio...

For my final boards I had to experiment with medias and techniques to be able to achieve the outcome that I want before starting my illustrations. 
For my concept board I wanted to convey a strong, powerful, stylish and bold image to the audience so I had put together images, sketch, words and even some techniques that I used on my sketchbook.

Concept Board


First pair of my illustration I was inspired by Claire Townsend's work. I used the same media but they have different pose.

Second pair of my illustrations using collage inspired by Maria O'Connor's work.

Last pair of my illustrations I used the same media as Kime Buzzelli's work to create this illustrations but I used different pose.

I think that I have conveyed that image that I wanted through these illustration boards and I am happy with the outcome. I think that I could take some of these illustrations on my portfolio for my interview.
I hope you all like it! Thanks for reading!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment