Friday 22 April 2011

Inspiration

My mood board mostly conveys wealth because I mainly focused on the wealthy side of the class system. On the image above are the things that would inspire me in designing a dress. I have gathered images that represents wealth and that has a lot of shapes for my mood board. I also included some fabric that relates to wealth. I have chosen vibrant colours that represents wealth e.g. purple, blue, red, green and gold. After producing mood board, I have started to design the dresses for my final outcome. I started with a shape as my starting point and gradually developing it taking my inspiration from my research and from my mood board. Here are some of the design ideas that I have drawn on my sketchbook.


Idea 6

Idea 7

Idea 12

Idea 13

Idea 16

Idea 17

Idea 18

Idea 19

Idea 20


I feel that these design ideas that I have drawn are the strongest and most successful outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment