Friday 25 November 2011

LULU


Lulu is a fashion illustrator. The media that she uses is Adobe Photoshop. She creates her illustrations through a sophisticated process of combining hand-drawn motifs with computer elements. Together, these elements create the formal and technical synthesis, defining Lulu’s widely appreciated illustration style.
Her work conveys a sexy and feminine feel to it because of the pose and the emotion of the women on her illustration.
I really like her illustrations because they’re very stylish and glamorous at the same time.
When I create my work in my sketchbook I would use the same media that she uses for her illustrations. I would also use the same concept that she uses i.e. femininity, glamour and etc.
Her inspiration is impressions of form and colour, which is visible in some of her fashion illustration work. While her other work refers to computer graphics or retro aesthetics.















No comments:

Post a Comment