Thursday 10 November 2011

Peter Clarke

Peter Clarke is a contemporary fashion illustrator. The media and technique that he uses is paper collage. He uses old papers because it can be manipulated easily, and  he prefers the colour and texture. He occasionally uses fabric and metal to add movement and visual excitement. His work has an exciting and fragile feel to it. The aspect of his work that inspire me the most is the way that he lays out the papers to create his work and the movement that is created in his work. His work would suit the couture market label because they’re one off pieces. I have been inspired by the technique and media that he uses and  I would use it in my work by illustrating one of my garment using his media and technique.  I like his work because it’s simple, however it has delicateness to it.


 Here are some of his illustrations that he has created.




Thanks for reading ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment