Thursday 10 November 2011

Fashion Visualisation

This brief involves a lot of illustrator research and illustrations. I am not much of a drawer but I can try my best, so when I received this brief I was petrified because I wasn't so confident about my drawing skills. I know that I am bringing myself down by thinking negatively about my skills so I'll gave it a try and be more confident.
Anyways for this brief we were asked to research 10 contemporary and 10 historical illustrators. Then after that we were also asked to experiment and illustrate on our sketchbooks using the illustrators' style and techniques. At the end of this brief we would have then produced 6 A2 illustration boards and 2 A2 concept boards for our portfolio. 
I can't wait to see what the outcome of my illustrations would be.
Thanks for reading ^^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment