Wednesday 23 November 2011

Kime Buzzelli



Kime Buzzelli is a painter and fashion illustrator. She uses make up, watercolour, thread, fabric and a variety of ‘decomposing material’. Her drawings incorporate all of these medias, and are sometimes stuffed or made three-dimensional.
I really like Kime’s illustrations because of the way she draws, it has a carefree feel to it. I like the way the medias mix together to show different textures and effects.
The aspects that inspires me the most are the techniques used. When I create my illustration I would probably use some of the techniques and the medias that she has used.
Magic, music, fashion magazines, story telling, vintage films, ghosts, mysteries and old patterns inspire Kime.
I thinks that her work would fit into the couture market because even though the lines look very messy it still looks very glamorous.










Thanks for reading!! ^_^













No comments:

Post a Comment