Saturday 3 March 2012

London treck continued.....

About two weeks ago I had posted an entry about my trip in London.That week was the London Fashion Week so I was able to go and watch the fashion show from the courtyard. As it is the fashion week evryone that came really made an effort in what they were wearing. I found it quite bizzard that everyone was just taking pictures of people's outfit and different tv chanels interveiwing about their outfit of the day. I also took some of people's outfit that I found interesting, diverse and that could influence my college work.

Here are a few images that I took from the fashion week;


I think that her eaarings are the centre of attention from her whole outfit.





I like the bright coloured pants that she's wearing.

12 year old fashionistas (younger than my sister)


The bright colours from their outfit reminded me of my colour palette for my FMP.


I like the simplisity of her outfit.


She was wearing a really nice coat and I thought that it would influence me while designing for my collection.


The pop of colour red made her whole outfit stand out and look chic.

Her belt stook out to me the most, I thought that it looked so different from evrybody else.






 Well it's not only the Fashion week that I had intended to visit while I was in London, I also went to visit Brick Lane which was new to me because I haven't been on that side of London before. I found it quite intersting becasue of all the vintage shops, other little clothing shops, cozy cafes and the foods. There was this quite unique and interesting cafe/bar called Brick Lounge that I went to get something to eat from.When you walk in the first thing that I found interesting were the interior, it was nothing that I had seen before and to be honest the food was amazing as well. If you go to Brick Lane I suggest for you to go and try their food it's really goo and healthy as well. ^_^










Here's are some clips from the fashion week, people being interviewed about their outfits.






  So this was my second day trecking the city of London. I hope you liked it!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment