Monday 5 March 2012

Christopher Kane

The dress is worn by Park Bom and it's from Christopher Kane's S/S 2012 collection. She wore it for a music program she recently appeared in for a collaboration with her company label-mate. I thought that she looked really stunning and it really showed off her toned and long legs. The dress cost about $2,450.00

(You can see her appear from 2:43-2:55)


Another Asian celebrity that I found wearing the same dress but in different colour are Sohee and Yoobin from a female singer group called Wonder Girls. The colour conveyed different look and edginess to it.

As you can probably tell I post a lot of Asian related fashion, that is because I really like their taste in fashion and they have this unique feel, look and style when they wear an outfit. I mean I like western fashion too so it's all good ^_^

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it ^_^ Please comment on you thought and feedback :)












No comments:

Post a Comment