Monday 30 May 2011

Fabric heaven...


Today was quite an exciting day because I went shopping for my final fabric for my dress. I felt like a little kid going into a sweet shop when I entered the fabric shop. There were loads of different types of fabrics, threads, ribbons, zips, buttons and many more. I could of spent the whole day just looking at the fabrics.






I really had fun going fabric shopping but the shocking thing is I have spent more than I had expected to. The total came to £87, including the zip, that to me is shocking. Today I have learnt that when you go fabric shopping you should definitely look at the price per meter/kilo because you will be left with no money in your pocket if your on a budget. Here are the fabrics that I have bought today.



No comments:

Post a Comment